By: Rebecca K Halliday

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Aroma Touch

Aroma Touch Technique
A year ago I was in Japan where I learned a great deal about the Aroma Touch Massage. This is a picture of the class I attended. I was able to learn from Dr David Hill, an expert in the science and use of essential oils, how and why he developed this simple massage technique. I knew it was healing to the mind and body but I did not fully understand why. I was intrigued and amazed that day at the science behind these oils and why they work so well when applied with a gentle touch and rhythm,  up the spine. The oils used are peppermint, wild orange, balance, lavender, deep blue, melaleuca, aroma touch, and on gaurd. The aroma touch enables these amazing oils to reach optimal areas within the body to allow them to combat stress, enhance immune function, decrease inflammation, and balance the autonomic nervous system. This powerful technique, when used regularly, is proving to be healing and even changing lives. I heart the aroma touch technique!!
For more information please visit  http://www.doterra.com
For information on how to receive an aroma touch massage in your area please email me @ rebeccakhalliday@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment