By: Rebecca K Halliday

Friday, February 4, 2011

Protecting our Kids

I love this picture of my daughter and I. It's so fitting of what I feel inside. I wish I could just wrap my arms around her and protect her from the sickness and sorrows of the world. We all want our children to be protected from sickness or pain. We love our kids, we want them to be happy and live peaceful lives. Unfortunately adversity and sickness is just part of this journey through life. Still we can do so much to help shorten those sick moments and to comfort in times of need. A healthy lifestyle for our children begins with teaching them healthy eating & sleeping habits. This I have learned is vital! I really notice a difference when these two elements are in check. I have found a lot of peace the past 8 years in using essential oils on my children to help build their immune system and fight off unwanted bacteria. I have seen many times where an illness only lasted a day or two versus a week or two. And less sickness too! 
This has given me a lot of peace of mind. (which we all could use) 
**Oils help protect our children because they build a strong barrier around the cells that acts like a shield. The bug tries to get in and grow but it can't! Kids are healthier and Mom is happier.
My favorite oils to protect against sickness are: on gaurd, frankincense, peppermint, and lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment