By: Rebecca K Halliday

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wonders of the World

Have you ever thought about why people around the world love visiting the many 
WONDERS OF THE WORLD?
 What is it about the GREAT wall of China that makes people work and save and plan a trip for years just to see it in person? 
So they can say, "WOW, this really IS great!"


Why do so many people around the world dream of visiting Paris to see the Eiffel Tower, the pyramids in Egypt, or the Statue of Liberty in the United States of America? 
Or the Colosseum in Rome, Machu Picchu in Peru, or Stone Hedge in England?!

We look at these magnificent sites eager to learn and DISCOVER. It's like a treasure hunt rich with history and eye candy! 
Just getting there can sometimes be the great accomplishment...
We take pictures... we make friends... we make memories... we talk about our trips for years to come...
It's so exciting, we can't wait to do it again!
Where are we going next???



There are many wonders of the world just waiting to be discovered!
We look to these many wonders around the world for answers, inspiration, knowledge, and culture.

Each fill the measure of their creation just by standing tall on firm foundation. Those that have kept standing for thousands of years are able to continue to inspire us because they have all the elements needed to with-stand the tests of time. All the necessary components being in-tact for each individual creation are what keep these wonders HERE on earth
 for us to enjoy!
Did you know that essential oils have been discovered and written about in ancient 
Chinese writings as well as in Egyptian hieroglyphics? Thousands of years ago people relied on the earth for healing just as we do today!
Essential oils have played a BIG part in keeping creating great people and 
places all throughout the world.

I like to think of myself as a 'wonder of the world in the making'... As I build myself on solid foundation and allow myself to receive all the necessary components that I personally need, I too can with-stand the tests of time. This means I ought to allow myself adequate sleep and rest, this means I allow myself time to prepare for what I need. I allow myself to have the best food for my body. And yes, an essential oil a day to keep myself healthy everyday! We ALL have individual needs to be our BEST selves! As we give ourselves what we need, WE too can stand tall right where we are and inspire and beautify the world around us!
 Just like these beautiful timeless wonders.

The Egyptians created amazing pyramids that still stand. They were really onto something!!
Look at this pyramid idea below and see how it resonates ...  It just might be a great start to your creation of YOU!

Proactive 
Medical Care
Informed Self Care
R  e  d  u  c  e  T  o  x  i  n  s
Rest & Manage Stress
E  X  E  R  C  I  S  E
E    A    T        R    I    G    H    T

We are 'wonders of the world' in the making...

No comments:

Post a Comment