By: Rebecca K Halliday

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Magnificent Gifts of this Earth..




One day I was driving to the grocery store when I looked over to the east and witnessed this magnificent scene. Looking close you will see a large white building all lit up by the day's sunlight. 
Everything around this building is shadowed and dark, 
but the large white building stands
GLOWING in the rays of the SUN. 

This building is oh so special to me, it stood as a beacon of light and hope to me at a time in my life when I lost a job and our home that we loved. I spent many hours inside and jogging around and around it, even days where I sat in the parking lot in regret and tears.  Only God knows these moments. If He could have sent me a perfect message of HOPE on this day... for me to witness and remember... it would look exactly like this picture. I believe this moment was a gift, even for me.  This is how life is here on this beautiful earth ... there are significant moments of majesty all around us. 
Magnificent Gifts of this Earth & moments where our maker above is saying to us "Look up child. I'm here and I will help you... don't loose HOPE, there is help. There are answers and solutions just for YOU. Let your spirit soar."
Let your spirit soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment