By: Rebecca K Halliday

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We are all designers...

I can CREATE !
 We are all DESIGNERS!
I create my path...

I design my FUTURE ...

Everything I touch is creating ME...


I am designing a masterpiece... this takes TIME.

I create my ever CHANGING reality...


I take what I have, to create MORE... of something.

I create where I GO... and WHY.


My designs bring happiness... my designs bring sadness too...

I am designing ALL the elements around me.

Im creating ME ...

Im creating my PEACE ...

I am a designer ... all that I create will be perfect for ME.
 We are all designers. We are designing our lives one day at a time. Every choice we make for health and happiness lifts us upward for a better tomorrow.

We create with what we have to work with, for some of us...it's not much. Still our creation can be magnificent and beautiful.

Someone once said ... "Our life is a gift from God, what we do with it, is our gift back to Him."

Here's to the power of Design! 

No comments:

Post a Comment